– Guavas are an excellent source of vitamin C and potassium.
– They are native to the subtropical regions of the United States: Hawaii, Florida and – Southern California as well as many areas of Asia, South America and South Africa.
-Guavas are part of the myrtle family, which includes familiar spices such as cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
– Guava is low in calories and fats but carry several vital vitamins, minerals, and antioxidant poly-phenolic and flavonoid compounds that play a pivotal role in the prevention of cancers, aging, infections, etc
– Guava is versatile to use in the kitchen.
– Horses, donkeys and dogs love guava’s.