All of the herbs help expel the worms in some way,
Cloves are anthelmintic, coccidiostatic, and help firm up stool
Anise makes it more palatable (especially for dogs) and is antiparasitic
Black walnut hull powder is a strong anthelmintic
Cayenne supplies vitamin C and expels worms with the capsaicin.
Cinnamon is coccidiostatic and antidiarrheal
Garlic is anthelmintic, antiparasitic, antibiotic, and antiviral
Ginger is astringent, anthelmintic, antibiotic, antidiarrheal, and coccidiostat
Mustard is antiparasitic and anthelmintic
Psyllium expels worms by scrubbing the gi tract
Rosemary is antiparasitic and anthelmintic
Sage is anthelmintic
Thyme is anthelmintic, antiviral, antibiotic
Wormwood is a very strong anthelmintic
By using a varied combination of anthelmintic (deworming) herbs, the herbal mix helps control a larger variety of internal parasites and support overall health in boer goats.
Made on a Appaloosa farm, guest house, fine dining restaurant in Bathurst during the winter of 2016, Kingston Farm. Go for a dinner, its worth every cent.
A couple months ago I bought 20 pieces of tender rump steaks, about 300 grams each. I used my homemade biltong dryer and compared it to just hanging them in a clean, dry and hot room.
The basic recipe is as follows, roughly:
- Cut the beef into strips about 4cm thick. Pack the meat into a smallish bowl, so that it fits tightly.
- Add the vinegar and Taka Tala sauce (Worcestershire sauce ) . Leave for 30 minutes.
- Mix the lightly fried coriander and pepper together in another bowl.
- In a third bowl, mix the salt, sugar and bicarbonate of soda together.
- Remove the meat from the marinade,save the marinade for later use.
- Add the beef to the bowl of spices, mixing it around until evenly coated. Save any spices that don’t stick.
- Bury the spiced beef in the salt and the sugar mixture and leave it for 3 hours.
- Remove the beef from the brine and dip it back into the reserved vinegar marinade for another 5 minutes.
All in all, it was eaiser to hang the biltong strips on a hanger in a dark room. The biltong dryer did dry the biltong faster.
There are a handful of fitness myths that have been around forever, regardless of how much scientific research there is to refute them. I believe that human nature is partly to blame – people tend to believe that which supports their own personal biases. The unfortunate downside to subscribing to these myths is that […]
via Top 5 Fitness Myths — Hemptons Blog
Pit-track is a K9 conservation unit that specialises in rhino protection,anti-poaching,tracking, K9 training and investigations.
GOD BLESS ALL OF THOSE WHO HELP US SAVE OUR RHINO’S